Post Summary: Display Reading Time In WordPress Posts
In this tutorial post, we are going to show you the method to display “Reading Time” in your WordPress posts like in this post. One of the advantages of the feature is that it help you to analyze the bounce rate in your website or blog posts. We can determine whether visitors are really enjoying long posts or short one.
How To Display Reading Time In WordPress Posts
We will be using third party plugin to integrate this feature in our blog. We will take help of Reading Time WP plugin to let people know the reading time.
Install the plugin through your WordPress. If you don’t know how to install plugin then follow the instructions below:
1) Login to your WordPress admin panel.
2) You will see the Plugin section in the left side of the dashboard.
3) Click on the Plugin section and you will see “Add New” section. Click on that and search “Reading Time WP” plugin, Install and activate it.
4) After activating the plugin, Go to the setting section at the left side of the Dashboard and click on the Reading Time WP.
5) You can customize the various option in Reading Time WP setting panel like words per minute.