Insight: Must Have Blogging Tools For 2020: Extremely Useful Tools For Blogger
Without any explanations, let’s have a look into the quick list of useful blogging tools for bloggers.
50+ Blogging Tools For 2020 : Extremely Useful Tools For Blogger
Let’s start with the freebies and this one is no copyright images for blogs.
1. Pexels: All the images are exclusively free to use, free to share and free to edit.
2. Pixabay: The Biggest collection of free stock images.
3. Unsplash: There are 850,000+ free high resolutions photos available on this website.
4. Picjumbo: You can use the stock photos in both personal and commercial projects.
1. Canva: Popular and free to use online image editing tools for a blogger. You can use it for free and even premium service with extra features is also available.
2. Stencil: Stencil is similar to a Canva which can be used to create banners, posters or any social media images. You can also have access to 2,200,000 stunning royalty-free photos in Stencil. You can only save up to 10 images per month in the free version.
3. QuotesCover: QuotesCover is a handy tool to create amazing and interactive quotes images.
4. Pictochart: Pictochart is an online tool to create beautiful infographics, flyers, and presentations for your blogs or for any purposes.
5. Vid to gif: Vidtogif is an online service from Imgur where you can convert any video to gif format in an easy way.
1. Grammarly: Grammarly is a popular and one of the most used tools to check grammar, punctuation, Vocabulary, and Plagiarism online. It also has a browser extension which makes your job even easier.
2. After The Deadline: Free to use online grammar checking service. It is developed by the Automattic, the team behind WordPress. It is also a contextual spell checking tool.
3. Ginger Grammar Checker: Ginger Grammar Checker is one of the best and most used grammar and punctuation checker. You can quickly fix any spelling and grammar errors with a single click.
4. ProWritingAid: ProWritingAid is an advanced grammar and punctuation checking tool.
Blog Title Tool
1) Quora: Quora is one of the most popular forums these days where people are getting engaged over various questions and answers. You can use those suitable questions for your blog title.
2) Title Generator By SEOpressor: It is a free tool by SEOpressor and pretty easy to generate various blog titles from this tool.
3) Awesome Title Generator: It can create up to 700 blog titles with just one click.
4) Upworthy Generator: Upworthy Generator is a viral title generating tool.
Top SEO Tools
1. Google Trends: Google Trends is a free tool from Google itself. It can be considered as one of the best free webmasters tools available until now. Google Trends is a free keyword research and suggestion tool for webmasters and obviously for bloggers too.
2. Google Keyword Planner: Google has another fantastic keyword research tool and that comes up in the name of Google Keyword Planner. Google Keyword Planner is a part of the Google Adwords program and this tool lets you search for the keywords, create a new keyword from the list of multiple keywords and so on.
3. Bing Keyword Tools: Like Google’s Webmaster tool, Bing also has its own webmaster tool from where you can generate the idea of keywords. Bing Keyword tools are an amazing keyword research tool. It can generate keyword suggestions in a wide range of languages and countries/regions and shows stats and suggestions based on up to 6 months of historical data.
4. Google Page Rank Checker: Another useful free service. Google Page Rank Checker is one of the must-use tools for the webmaster. You can check the current PageRank of your website in this tool.
Disclaimer: This tool is not associated with Google in any form.
5. YouTube Keyword Tool: This is not the official Youtube Keyword Tool. Official Youtube Keyword Tool is dead. It’s a free keyword tool from keywordtool.io. You can generate several keywords ideas from this free tool.
6. Ubersuggest: Ubbersuggest is a fantastic SEO keyword suggestion tool for webmasters. It’s a free keyword tool.
7. Copyscape: Copyscape is a free plagiarism checker tool.
8. Keyword Discovery: Keyword Discovery is an awesome tool that collects search term data from over 200 search engines. The keyword Discovery tool claims that they have the largest keyword database that contains nearly 38 billion searches. One of the interesting parts of this tool is that it is available in multiple languages too.
9. Google Analytics: How can we miss this tool, one of the finest and easy to use webmaster tools. Google Analytics is one of the most popular webmaster tools. You can fetch the reports on visitors, clicks, and many more from this tool.
10. Google Page Speed Insights: Google Page Speed Insights helps you to check the speed of your websites along with the performance of the various scripts being used in your websites. Your website must load faster so that it can perform well in search engine results and check the website load time you can use this tool.
11. Google Webmaster Tools: The king is here, as Google Webmaster tools are one of the most important and must-have tools for web developers, webmasters, SEO analyst and other people too. If you want your website to get visible on Google, then you have to use it. You just can’ t deny the importance of this tool11..
12. Bing Webmaster Tools: Similar to Google Webmaster Tools, Bing does have its own webmaster tools. If you ever wanted to list your website on Bing & Yahoo, then this is the best tool for you. Bing Webmaster Tools is integrated with Yahoo.
Blog Content Idea
Are you confused about the content that you want to write in your blog? If that is the case then these tools can be useful for you.
1. Quora: You can easily get content ideas from the Quora. Quora has enough and useful resources.
2. Blog Ideas Generator: It’s a free tool from HubSpot. You can use it to generate the basic ideas about blog content
3. Content Explorer: Find the most popular articles on any topic.
List Of Useful Social Media Tools
1. TailWind: One of the useful social media scheduling tool for Instagram and Pinterest.
2. Buffer: One of the popular and widely used social media management tools. Buffer is a must-have tool for Bloggers.
3. Hootsuite: All in one dashboard for various Social media accounts. It helps you to manage all of your social media accounts from one dashboard.
4. ClickToTweet: Tool to create a single link to a tweet.
Blog Monetization Platform
This list of tools is the answer to the question: How to earn money while blogging?
1.Google AdSense: No one can beat Google Adsense and this is the best and reliable advertising platform for bloggers. It also pays on time.
2. Media.net: It is an answer to the Google Adsense from Bing and Yahoo.